Terms and Policies
This Policy is issued by Surrogency this policy shall be binding to all the visitors and viewers of the followings:
- www.surrogency.com website, its text, blogs, information, content, profiles etc.
- website, its text, blogs, information, content, profiles etc.
- Social Media Profiles of Surrogency including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- All Public Accounts on websites, forums, blogs etc
SURROGENCY COLLECTS FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Contact Details
- Apps and Browser
- Device Information
- Email Account
- IP Details
- Your Activity
- You must be at least of the legal age to using our services.
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, logos, sounds, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Surrogency, and is protected by intellectual property rights.
- You may use information on Surrogency products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Surrogency for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Surrogency reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Surrogency server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Surrogency, including any Surrogency account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Surrogency systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Surrogency.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Surrogency on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
PURCHASES; OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Surrogency obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
- Surrogency may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Velar Health makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
FURTHER TERMS GOVERN AND APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- Guidelines for Using Velar Health Trademarks & Copyrights
- Rights & Permissions
- Legal Contacts
- Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
- Accounts, Passwords and Security
- Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an Surrogency ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Surrogency immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Surrogency or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your Surrogency ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- You may not use anyone else’s Surrogency ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Surrogency ID, password or account. Surrogency cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND TO THE SURROGENCY SITE
- This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Surrogency control, and Surrogency is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites
- Surrogency does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. the site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. all information provided on the site is subject to change without notice. Surrogency cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Surrogency disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Surrogency disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any surrogency services. you assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. your sole remedy against surrogency for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. this limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
- The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Surrogency reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- Limitation of Liability
- Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Surrogency be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Surrogency has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Velar Health, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Velar Health by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Surrognecy may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Velar Health’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Surrogency customers. Surrogency reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Velar Health deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Velar Health also may disclose your information when Velar Health determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- You agree that Surrogency may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Surrogency administers and operates the www.velarhealth.com Site from its location in Mumbai; other Surrogency sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the India. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the India. Surrogency reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the India, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.